Dossplorer Acceptable Use Policy
Last modified June 1, 2017
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). This AUP describes uses of Dossplorer’s services (“Services”) that are prohibited by Qdoor B.V. and its affiliates (“Dossplorer”). As used in this AUP, “you” refers to anyone who accesses or uses the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to the most recent version of this AUP.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
• to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others
• to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity
• for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website)
• to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature
• to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users
• to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services
• to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”)
• to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other Dossplorer product or service in a manner that violates the Terms of Service of such other Dossplorer product or service
Dossplorer has the right, but does not assume the obligation, to monitor and investigate violations of this Policy. Failure to comply with or breach of this Policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use the Services, and at any time, may result in Dossplorer taking any and all actions in its sole discretion, including with immediate effect based on our reasonable judgment, up to and including:
• suspending or terminating access to the Services
• removing or prohibiting access to content that violates this Policy
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
• further legal action against you
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Cisco reasonably feels is necessary or appropriate
Dossplorer excludes and disclaims all liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Policy. The responses described in this Policy are not limited, and Dossplorer may take any other action it reasonably deems appropriate.
Dossplorer has the right to modify this AUP at any time.