- This event has passed.
RSIDM 2022 – Qdossier presenting on structured data and RIM
February 14 @ 08:30 - February 16 @ 14:15
At DIA’s Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management (RSIDM 2022) Forum, we will hear from industry and regulatory stakeholders working across the scope of regulatory information to examine current and evolving data standards and requirements and effective regulatory information management approaches to align related systems.
The Forum presents four tracks:
1. Regulatory Informatics Business
2. Regulatory Informatics Technology
3. Electronic Document Management
4. Electronic Regulatory Submissions
In addition, you can take advantage of
1. Cross-track sessions that provide the opportunity to discuss key connection points across major components of regulatory information
2. Plenary sessions featuring regulatory intelligence updates by FDA and other regulatory authorities
This Forum provides multiple opportunities for networking, knowledge sharing, and education for both business and technology-focused attendees.
Qdossier speakers in RSIDM 2022
1) Structured Data: IDMP is not the goal (Speaker: Hans van Bruggen)
In this short course, Hans will provide insight into the benefits of data management at the enterprise level and how organizations can benefit from implementing structured data in the long run.
2) Reference Data Management for Semantic Interoperability and Data Sharing (Speaker: Hans van Bruggen)
Use of Reference Data Management (RDM) as a powerful approach to integrate data without the challenges that arise from extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data. RDM enables automatically connecting data in one system to similar but not necessarily identical data in other systems, through the use of semantic equivalents.
3) A RIM Implementation Case Study; Can RIM be Simply Taken Out of a Box? (Speaker: Michiel Stam)
In this session, Michiel will share his vision and experiences of implementing global next-generation RIM solutions. He will share the lessons learned and the practical challenges faced by the team during global-scale implementation.
The agenda for the DIA meeting can be found here.